Revolutionize Legal Practice:
Unleash Innovation, Streamline Collaboration, Drive Success
DIFC, Dubai. UAE | 21st, 22nd & 23rd May 2024
Introducing the LT&I Masterclass Series
The Legal Design Sprint
Join Us For A Full Day's Sprint Workshop.
Introducing the LT&I Masterclass Series: “Revolutionize Legal Practice – Unleash Innovation, Streamline Collaboration, Drive Success,” an exclusive, invitation-only workshop for distinguished legal professionals who are committed to pioneering change in the industry. This elite event is meticulously crafted to provide you with the unparalleled opportunity to:
- Immerse yourself in the art of legal design thinking, guided by industry-leading experts, and elevate client experiences while optimizing service delivery.
- Discover groundbreaking technological advancements and digital tools to propel your legal practice to the forefront of the industry.
- Uncover and surmount the unique challenges to innovation faced by both private practice and in-house legal teams, positioning your organization for unprecedented growth.
- Engage in high-level, collaborative problem-solving sessions with esteemed peers to devise cutting-edge solutions to real-world legal quandaries.
- Forge invaluable connections within an exclusive network of visionary legal professionals, opening doors to future collaboration and shared success.
Secure your place as we reshape the practice of law, set new benchmarks for success, and leave an indelible mark on the legal landscape.
Don’t miss this rare opportunity – embrace the future with the LT&I Masterclass Series.
Laura Fauqueur is the founder of the agency Legal Shake. She is a Legal Designer, a Design Thinking facilitator and an innovation consultant working for in-house legal teams, law firms, LegalTech providers, legal publishers, institutions, associations, etc. She carries out legal design projects for her clients in order to help them solve all kind of challenges they face (organizational, transformational, communication with clients, creating new services, etc.). She also regularly trains legal professionals to the use of design thinking and legal design, and organizes open innovation challenges and hackathons for her clients. Laura was granted the European Tech Women 2020 Award – Legaltech category – by the Department of International Trade of the Government of the United Kingdom, as well as the Women in Legaltech 2020 Award by EWOLT. She currently sits on the operational board of Legal Hackers. She is also an ambassador for Spain for the ELTA (European Legal Tech Association) and a legal design advisor for the Global Legaltech Hub. Before focusing on legal design and design thinking, Laura has been a legaltech consultant, a marketing director for a law firm, and a court interpreter. Laura is based in Madrid, Spain, though she is originally French.