LEGAL TECHNOLOGY &
- The Global Legal Technology & Innovation Certificate (LTIC) delivers unparalleled learning opportunities.
- Virtual classrooms, recorded lectures, comprehensive e-Learning.
- The Global LTIC course is focused on real-world use cases and hands-on practicals.
The Global Legal Technology & Innovation Certificate (LTIC)
COHORT 5 REGISTRATIONS NOW OPEN
Course starting 6th March 2023.
12 MONTH INTEREST FREE PLAN AVAILABLE. SIGN UP WITH A 10% DEPOSIT
Deep dive into real-world use cases in document automation and management, chatbots, creating a smart contract or embedding AI technology in contract design and more.
Gain hands-on experience with the latest in Legaltech provided by our partners in the field.
Build smart contracts, create legal chatbots that answer FAQs from on-boarding clients, practice on real-life case studies and create functional solutions.
Learn about a myriad of digital solutions & automation processes that have been proven to increase efficiency in legal processes.
Click the tabs to understand how the LTIC will be relevant for you.
- Upskill and learn from our global faculty
- Learn and develop transformation strategies for in-house legal teams
- Hear from leading in-house counsel from global jurisdictions to learn from their insights and lessons learned
- Understand how to pitch successfully for steerco and board support when seeking funding for tech and transformation
- Automate processes
- Contract automation
- Learn to create & enforce Smart Contracts
- Understand Blockchain and Crypto Assets
- Use Chatbots
- Learn from our global faculty
- Learn how your Clients are
- Make yourself future proof with the rapid pace of technology and innovation
- Learn and develop innovative strategies and approaches that will benefit you and your law firm
- Understand commercial awareness and how tech is impacting your clients' needs
- Automate processes and contracts
- Create & enforce smart contracts
- Understand how to utilise Blockchain and Cryptos
- Receive support from our esteemed faculty & partners
- Rise above the noise - add value to your career with a globally recognised certification
- Upskill and learn from our global faculty
- Learn and develop transformation strategies
- Hear from leading tech founders and technologists from global jurisdictions to learn from their insights and lessons learned
- Understand how to pitch successfully for start-up funding & investment
- Understand how to accurately articulate your value proposition
- Gain access to & use innovative technology
- Suitable for all levels - LTIC modules are delivered in stages, from primers & explainer videos, to live online lectures & practicals
- Receive support from our esteemed faculty & partners
- Rise above the noise - add value to your career & CV with a globally recognised & industry supported certificate
- Our partners include major academic bodies, legal societies around the world, technology firms such as Thomson Reuters, Microsoft, and more
- Network & become a part of a global Legal Technology ecosystem and community
Get Your Questions Answered
Be it a query on bespoke modules for your corporate team, or a consultation on your personal goals as a legal professional seeking to get certified in Legal Technology - We're happy to answers your questions.
Legal Technology & Innovation Certificate
Virtual classrooms, Recorded Lectures, comprehensive Elearning.
The Global LTIC course is designed to be heavily focused on real-world use cases and hands-on practicals.
With 40+ A-list Faculty with decades of industry experience, the LTIC has invited some of the leading practitioners in law and technology to run our sessions. Expect practical & experienced knowledge, as well as industry insights you won’t find anywhere else.
LTIC has an international presence and is supported by global partners across Law Societies, Bar Associations, Law, Technology & Academia. This gives global coverage and establishes this as a global benchmark in Legal Technology & Innovation Training.
All topics are carefully designed and delivered by global leaders in their field, from Legal Technology, Blockchain Technology, eJustice, Innovative Thinking, eDiscovery, Virtual Facilitation & Pitching, and so much more. Note: Topics are assessed and updated for each cohort, with new additions of tech and use cases, and anything that is no longer relevant is removed.
SETTING THE MINDSET – UNDERSTANDING THE LANDSCAPE
Discover the building blocks of innovation, use an analytical approach to problem-solving. Learn the processes and methods of creative problem solving
Gain an understanding of what is meant by ‘Legaltech’. Learn bout the different tools and processes that are used within Legaltech
eJustice & Digital Justice
Gather insights into innovation in the judiciary landscape. Gain a perspective on the impact of Covid-19 on the justice system
Understand transformation and the key components: Digital, Process, RPA etc. Look at use cases to realize industry implementations for digital or process transformation
DIVING INTO THE TECHNOLOGY & TOOLS
Understand blockchain technology and its components. Gain insights into blockchain simulation, and learn about blockchain law. Dissect the implications of blockchain operations
Gain a deep understanding of AI and its application in the Legal Ecosystem. Identify the critical success factors for a firm's AI strategy
Big Data & Analytics
Understand your data and its importance to business-critical decisions. Learn to use tools and shape a firm’s big data strategy. Discover Litigation Analytics and how to best utilize it
Data & Cyber Security
Learn about the most common security problems and their impact. Identify the legal responsibilities and implications. Understand how particular security tools or technologies can positively affect the security posture
eDiscovery & Digital Forensics
Focusing on Forensic Technology, understand data preservation, recovery, forensic analysis and reporting works. Learn to manage clients' needs and expectations
Project-based exercises on creating an automated/online dispute resolution operating model
Contract & Document Automation
Get hands on with a variety of document and contract automation tools. Compare different tools and evaluate what works for different types of problem statements
Get hands on with latest chatbot technology. Learn how simple automated FAQs can save hours on repetitive tasks. Use these tools for web crawling, importing data into a CRM and other applications. Automate documentation etc.
CONTRACT INNOVATION SPACE
Discover AI, blockchain and smart contracts. Learn how e-signatures, and cybersecurity have satisfied the ever-changing needs of legal contracts. Craft a rock-solid smart contract, and apply them in real use cases
Understand the global Legaltech ecosystem and its development. Learn about the Implications of legal design in light of innovation and tech
STRATEGY & OPERATIONS: BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER
Understand the landscape, the need and value of legal operations• learn how to how to build an effective legal operations function
Examine how you can increase the chances of senior sponsors supporting your technology plans. Private practices to look at the technology landscape. Support clients in commercially assessing projects and funding
Evaluating Legal Technology
Evaluate key legal technologies and understand the pros and cons of each. Discussions on case studies and best practice
Learn how to create a legaltech strategy and how to introduce legaltech to your firm or inhouse team. Understand a Tech vs. Innovation strategy and how to align it to a tech roadmap
Master the science of digital hosting. Learn techniques and methods in charismatic online presentations, and a hands-on approach to mastering the tools at your disposal
Legal Skills of the Future
Understand the skill set of the future lawyer, and how to stay relevant. Overcome the hierarchical and monolithic delivery of legal services
Project Management & Delivery
Understand the importance of project management and how an effective governance approach to delivery can yield success in change management. Metrics and methods to measure the success of a project. Learn to capture project-related data and KPIs that will only benefit a law firm overtime
Legal Regulation & Compliance
Examine why and how legaltech affects the legal market, and why it matters to legal regulatory bodies. Discuss the current and future landscape with regulators from around the globe in a panel format interactive session.
Feeling overwhelmed? No worries.
LTIC will start you off with introductory videos to help you lay the groundwork. Get acquainted with fellow course mates & faculty via virtual classrooms & online forums. Expect to learn from a global faculty & audience.
Primer and introductory videos to help lay the groundwork. All course materials are downloadable & available at all times.
Global audience and faculty. Unrestricted by geography, learn from the best in the world, with a class of international participants.
An online community to house discussions and allow faculty and students to connect. Expand your network!
Get into the nitty-gritty.
Learn in realtime and in your off-hours. Listen to our brilliantly produced podcasts, discussing trending legaltech topics at your own leisure. Participate in live lectures with experts from the world over.
Live interaction between tutor and participants.
Network & collaborate!
Webinars & lectures broadcast live. Ask questions and receive answers in real-time. Interact and learn with fellow course mates. Participate in active legaltech discussions.
Listen to recorded podcasts from tech founders and legal experts to complement the course content
Get immersed in the legaltech community. Receive lectures and support from visiting experts. Learn how to use DLT and AI in the legal space. Build real tangible strategies from practical use cases and real-life case research. Collaborate on a global scale.
Use a range of technologies to automate and transform. Experience deployment of exciting AI and Blockchain technologies.
Learn from real and relevant case studies. Build tangible strategies from practical use cases.
Visiting experts from tech and law will support the students.
Register interest for the LTIC Cohort 5
NOW AVAILABLE 6-12 ,MONTHS INTEREST FREE PAYMENT PLAN