LEGAL TECHNOLOGY &
LEGAL TECHNOLOGY BOOTCAMP & CONFERENCE (ONSITE EVENT)
VENUE: The Capital Hotel
Sandown, Sandton, Gauteng
Jo'berg | South Africa
19th Oct - Conference Day
20-21st Oct - Bootcamp
- Join some of our stellar faculty LIVE in Jo’Burg
- Learn why tech is important for legal practitioners
- How are law firms and Inhouse teams adopting technology?
- Get the A-Z of LegalTech
- Take step towards the full LTIC certification (credits towards LTIC)
- Unparalleled learning opportunities
- Hear from leading global and regional legal technology experts
- Upskill and learn from our global faculty
- Understand the LegalTech landscape
- Learn and develop transformation strategies
- Hear from leading in-house counsel from global jurisdictions
- Immerse yourself in innovative thinking
- Get hands on with chatbot technology
- Get involved in creating LawTech strategies
- Understand tech and eJustice
- Fireside chats and much more…
- BUY A TICKET FOR THE CONFERENCE DAY – ZAR 500
- BUY A TICKET FOR THE BOOTCAMP DAY 1 – ZAR 10,000
- BUY A TICKET FOR THE BOOTCAMP DAY 2 – ZAR 10,000
- BUY A PACKAGE TICKET FOR THE BOOTCAMP – ZAR 15,000
With 40+ A-list Faculty with decades of industry experience, the LTIC has invited some of the leading practitioners in law and technology to run our sessions. Expect practical & experienced knowledge, as well as industry insights you won’t find anywhere else.
LTIC has an international presence and is supported by global partners across Law Societies, Bar Associations, Law, Technology & Academia. This gives global coverage and establishes this as a global benchmark in Legal Technology & Innovation Training.
Register interest for the LTIC Bootcamp 2022 – Jo’Burg.