Foundation | Core Module | Includes Practicals
There has been a vast shift to an innovation-driven economy and business world. The need for organizations to innovate, work in new ways with new products and new solutions has rapidly increased.
This means that organizations and individuals within them need to be able to implement creative problem solving to the resolution just as fast.
- Building blocks of innovation
- Creativity and innovation styles
- Valuing teaming, communication, and diversity
- Risk-taking, Paradigm shift and Paradigm Paralysis
- Understand the difference between a problem and a decision
- Use an analytical approach to problem-solving
- Use divergent and convergent thinking techniques
- Creativity in Business
- Processes and methods of creative problem solving
Watch this quick introduction to the module by our lecture leaders – covering the topics that will be discussed and delivery of key learning points & content. The following overview was delivered at the LTIC Open Day on 19th November 2020.
Apply now for our February 2021 Cohort.
Applications close End January 2021.